Sunday, June 13, 2010

YOU NEED OBAMACARE NOW BEND OVER AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!



In this week's idiotic, bumbling diatribe, Gil says in his op-ed piece On the Road to Serfdom this jewel:

Do you understand now why Obamacare was not only inevitable, but necessary?


Answer? No, no we don't. Have you read one paragraph of the book listed on this site? The one to the right over there in the margin written by Aaron Klein with Brenda J. Elliott. If you would, I don't think you'd be singing the praises of "Obamacare" too loudly.

I'll tell you what. I'll purchase you a copy and have it delivered right to your office free of charge. Just say the word and promise me that you will actually read the book. It's on the house. I'' be waiting eagerly for your email request. That's thebrandnewcrow2009 [at] gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment