Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Exclusive! Dreams From My Father dedicated to man who beat up his white wife regularly


http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Nidesand

Ruth Nidesand and Barack Obama, Sr. would have two children. Ruth was brutally beaten by her husband when he was in his drunken rages. She eventually left him and married a Tanzanian. She has adopted the surname Ndesandjo.

Her son, Mark Ndesandjo who now lives in China, has written a semi-autobiographical novel Nairobi to Shenzhen: A Novel of Love in the East. At a press conference to promote his book he discussed his childhood having an abusive father and a defenseless mother.

My father beat me. He beat my mother. I remember in my house I would hear the screams. I would hear my mum's pain. As a child, I could not protect her. I could not remember any good things about my father.[2]

Her second son, David, died in a motorcycle accident. A third son third Joseph Ndesandjo (born c. 1980) was fathered by her Tanzanian husband.

Ruth Nidesand’s parents were Lithuanian Jews who immigrated to America.[3] She currently lives in Nairobi, Kenya as a director of a private kindergarten.[4]

Ruth Nidesand, Barack Obama Sr.'s 3rd wife

No comments:

Post a Comment