Sunday, March 04, 2012

APB for Jose Maita: Is alleged to have taken credit for killing Andrew Breitbart

March 4, 2012

I need info on this person Jose Maita from Danburry, CT, who is sending e-mails under the name Phil Graham.

March 2, 2012

Dr. Taitz, I don’t want this on the Forum plz. I have been receiving E-Mails from Communists for a while. I sense they are young punks from their lack of substance, their lingo and writing style, inability to counter a legitimate question, etc, etc. I use them for nothing more than comic relief and cannon fodder. Until today I found them mildly amusing. It changed when a clown that calls himself “Phil Graham” took credit for the killing of Andrew Breitbart and then threatened your life. Do you have someone that can find out who this Dirt bag is and have him prosecuted? Rod Riddle

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®>

No comments:

Post a Comment