Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Borawski issues apology

Well, I am kind of disappointed in Borawski for not standing his ground. But I am certainly happy that he called into attention that this "film" Gasland certainly does contain disinformation and propaganda.

As far as I am concerned, Goebbels would be proud of the propaganda tactics used in the film. Borawski really hit the head on the nail. And it's a real shame that Borawski is backing off his assertion. I don't believe that his comments were inappropriate at all. And he even said that it was his own opinion.

If he gets fired, I am kind of hoping he does simply because he backed down and showed that he is not fit to hold his office. If he doesn't, I would be glad too because then the liberals will keep having their shit fits. Either way, it's win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment