Tuesday, September 07, 2010

"New" Lancaster Talkback appears to be a train wreck



So, it looks like the "New" Lancaster Talkback is going to be the same-old, same-old. I was able to get verified earlier today using an encrypted proxy.

But now it appears that the phrase "We Welcome Your Opinion" is a bald-faced lie. Now, only an hour or so later and two friendly posts, I get the message "forbidden". I have submitted a ticket to the tech department, but it appears Lancaster Online is up to its old tricks. Looks like forum admins are still abusive and harassing people with opinions they don't like.

I think I'll steer clear of this train wreck.

I'm already hearing lots and lots of complaints of online bullying and harassment that mods are just letting happen. Quite a shame, really. Looks like Lanctalk.com might have a chance to survive. But it's really just more of the same, isn't it? Can't anyone around here run a decent forum?

I rate this site a five Lancaster Online bomb website.

No comments:

Post a Comment