Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Exclusive: An Interesting Connection?

I have recently run across some interesting information in my research on the Internet. This issue is a bit delicate, but it is a story that I think needs to be addressed and there are alot of questions that potentially need to be answered.

Try and follow me. Notice who wrote the following story and the email address provided (there is a link at the end of the story).

Diaper Changing Story

No, big deal, right?

Now, I happen to run across the same article, but a different email address.

Diaper Changing Story, alternate email address provided

Now I am VERY curious. I search on Metacrawler for the alternate email address and come up with these two links.

Link 1
Link 2

Take note that each of these links comes from a site called http://www.supremelaw.org/.

If you visit that site, you will discover its location as:
Supreme Law Firm
c/o Forwarding Agent
501 W. Broadway #A-332
San Diego 92101
CALIFORNIA, USA

Well, that is interesting, isn't it? What does this person have to do with San Diego, California? Well, alot more than I think he'd like to admit.

Very easily, I run across this on Google:

Ron Harper Jr., the San Diego-based developer of the largest downtown residential project, which is estimated to cost $100 million, said, "Lenders may not be looking at condos, but the market is still there."


Source

and this:

Testimony in favor by Chandra Wallar and Ron Harper Jr.

PDF Source

And this:

Campaign Contribution to Duncan Hunter



Click to enlarge. Image shows Ron Harper contributed to Duncan Hunter's Republican campaign and came from the business Harper Construction Inc. in San Diego

So now I see a connection to Harper Construction Inc., located in San Diego California.



Also, one of its branches, Harper Communities.

Hmmmm, I think that some questions need to be answered about this:

No comments:

Post a Comment